[ChineseGP] informal gathering in Dallas and the way forward

HiroHOTTA hotta at jprs.co.jp
Fri Apr 10 06:14:48 UTC 2015

Dear professors,

Thank you for your response.

Dear all,

It's usually not easy (almost imporrisible) for all the
important people to gather together.

It seems the below are the possible options where at
least one important person from KGP can join.

Option-a   1 day on 29/April                  Prof. Lee OK
Option-b   1.5 days during 15/May-17/May    Prof. Kim OK

After hearing from CGP, let's see how we can arrange the
dates.

Regards,
Hiro