[ChineseGP] Thursday meeting on 16th April

王伟 wangwei at cnic.cn
Tue Apr 14 14:07:04 UTC 2015

Dear All

I'd like to hold  CGP meeting 3PM~4PM Thursday

With the help from Mr. QI Chao, we have generated two different repertoire, the original CDNC table (18000+ code points), and a reduced smaller one (13000+ code points)

However, compared with JPRS table, the TWO overlapping sets are quite similar.

We really need to discuss pros and cons of two different table, and which one should be adopted.

Mr. QI, please send out the two EXCEL files of code points to everyone.

Thank you!

Regards

Wang Wei