[ChineseGP] agenda of CJK Coordination meeting - first draft

HiroHOTTA hotta at jprs.co.jp
Wed Apr 22 02:12:11 UTC 2015

list of participants is updated as below as of 21 April.

(some from CGP wait for visa arrangement to paricipate)

participants : CGP Wang Wei (confirmed)
                   Declan Ma (confirmed)
                   Zhiwei Yan (confirmed)
                   Chris Dillon (confirmed)
                   Kenny Huang (confirmed : day-2 only)
                   some others  ==> to be confirmed

               KGP KIM Kyongsok (confirmed)
                   Dongman Lee (confirmed : AM day-1: remote)
                   some others  ==> to be confirmed

               JGP Hiro Hotta (confirmed)
                   Yoshiro Yoneya (confirmed)
                   Yuri Takamatsu (confirmed)