[ChineseGP] [Japanesegp] [CJK Meeting] Location of CJK Coordination meeting (May 15-16)

Yoshiro YONEYA yoshiro.yoneya at jprs.co.jp
Thu Apr 23 11:33:09 UTC 2015

Dear Park-san and KISA folks,

Thank you for preparing meeting space.
Can I ask meeting facilities?

During the meeting, I'd like to project my material to screen for
discussion.  It is very appreciate if you prepare LCD projector(s)
and screen(s).

In addition, I'd like to discuss with remote participants confortably
as much as possible.  It is also very appreciate if you prepare
remote meeting tool such as adobe connect for sharing material and voice
with multiple remote participants.

Further, it is very appreciate if you provide Wifi Internet access
to the participants.

I think you are already considering and preparing such facilities, so
I might be a little bit nervous.  Lastly, it is very appreciate if you
provide meeting facilities list in advance.

Regards,

--
Yoshiro YONEYA <yoshiro.yoneya at jprs.co.jp>