[ChineseGP] Proposed Action items before Seoul meeting

HiroHOTTA hotta at jprs.co.jp
Fri May 8 08:11:04 UTC 2015

Dear CJK Colleagues,

Below I marked the progress status to each ToDo item except ToDo-1 to 4,
which request each participant to build his/her own capacity about
RootLGR. I put the progress status after "==>" following each ToDo in
the list pasted below..

Please check the progress status of your ToDo's. If correction is
needed, please let me know.

I added one ToDo which is
==
ToDo-14<expected> each of CGP/JGP/KGP reviews the feedback from IP (a
                  result of ToDo-5), drafts questions and comments
                  to IP, and sends it to Hiro<hotta at jprs.co.jp> and
                  Yoneya<yoshiro.yoneya at jprs.co.jp> by Monday night,
                  11 May
                  and then, Hiro and Yoneya will compile the questions
                  and comments into one file and send it to IP on
                  Tuesday morning

I added this because I believe we need to raise questions and comments
to IP's response given in ToDo-5. I attach the subject document, which
is the IP's response, for your reference.

I hope you will work on this ToDo-14 and send your questions and
comments to Hiro<hotta at jprs.co.jp> and Yoneya<yoshiro.yoneya at jprs.co.jp>
by Monday night, 11 May.

Regards,
Hiro

                ToDo's
                                 2nd draft (as of noon KST on 8 May)

==

[[Premise]]

ToDo-1 <must>     Each participant understands what RootLGR is and
                  what is expected for GPs to do.

ToDo-2 <must>     Each participant understands Yoneya's algorithm
                  that was already sent to CGP/JGP/KGP by Yoneya and
                  also agreed by C and J in Dallas, which is attached
                  to this mail as well

ToDo-3 <must>     Each participant understands MSS concept that was
                  already sent to  CGP/JGP/KGP by Dr. Wang Wei, which
                  is attached to this mail along with HiroHOTTA's
                  response

ToDo-4 <expected> Participants agree on Yoneya's algorithm as a
                  framework and also agree on partial usage of MSS
                  to accelerate our discussion ("partial" means
                  "J doesn't need to be considered to be incorporated
                  into MSS")   This is expected to be discussed and
                  finalized online before our meeting

[[Integration Algorithm]]

ToDo-5 <expected> J gets IP's feedback on Yoneya's algorithm

  ==> done

[[MSS/LGR-1]]

ToDo-6 <must>     C prepares MSS repertoire, which may be
                  equivalent to Chinese LGR-1 repertoire   (done?)

  ==> done

ToDo-7 <expected> C prepares Chinese variants within MSS, which may
                  be equivalent to Chinese LGR-1 (planned date is
                  expected to be declared, if not in time for the
                  meeting)

  ==> done

ToDo-8 <must>     J prepares Japanese LGR-1 repertoire and variants
                     (there's no variants in Japanese LGR-1 : they
                      were already sent to CGP/JGP/KGP)

  ==> done

ToDo-9 <must>     K prepares the basic idea of Korean LGR-1 repertoire
                  and variants

  ==> working (hopefully to be done by 14 May)

ToDo-10<expected> K prepares Korean LGR-1 repertoire and variants
                  (planned date is expected to be declared, ift
                   LGR-1 does not come in time for the meeting)

  ==> working (hopefully to be done by 14 May)

ToDo-11<expected> each of CGP/JGP/KGP assesses the repertoires and
                  variants that have already been provided by other
                  GPs as far as possible

  ==> working (C and J are assesing each other)

[[Logistics/etc.]]

ToDo-12<must>     each CGP/JGP/KGP Chair designates a person in charge
                  of ToDo-5 to ToDo-11 well in advance to the meeting
                  (expected to post the (names) in replying this mail
                  by May 1st)  - this may accelerate the coordination
                  a lot

  ==> working (C:Wang Wei, J:Yoneya, K:???)

ToDo-13<must>     convener fixes the agenda through consultation with
                  CJK colleagues  (Hiro is pleased to behave as the
                  convener until someone will raise his/her hand)

  ==> working (to be fixed Monday night, 11 May)

[[Integration Algorithm - additional]]

ToDo-14<expected> each of CGP/JGP/KGP reviews the feedback from IP as
                  a result of ToDo-5, and drafts questions and comments
                  to IP and sends it to Hiro<hotta at jprs.co.jp> and
                  Yoneya<yoshiro.yoneya at jprs.co.jp> by Monday night,
                  11 May,
                  and then Hiro and Yoneya will compile the questions
                  and comments into one file and send it to IP on
                  Tuesday morning

  ==> just begun