[ChineseGP] [Japanesegp] Reword of step 4 (of proposed CJK integration algorithm)

Yoshiro YONEYA yoshiro.yoneya at jprs.co.jp
Fri May 15 14:37:25 UTC 2015

Dear CJK GP members,

FYI, actually, my implementation of proposed algorithm is using the same
method with following.  I wanted to explain proposed algorithm as generic
as possible, so the explanation and implementation was slightly different.
I'm very happy if someone can reword it as generic as possible.

Regards,

--
Yoshiro YONEYA <yoshiro.yoneya at jprs.co.jp>