[ChineseGP] [Japanesegp] arranging CJK meetings in Buenos Aires

王伟 wangwei at cnic.cn
Tue May 19 06:46:28 UTC 2015

Dear All

Here is my schedule

GP     name               from                 until
JP  Hiro Hotta          Sunday AM            Thursday PM
JP  Yuri Takamatsu      Sunday AM            Thursday PM
JP  Yoshiro Yoneya      Sunday PM            Thursday PM(~1700)
CP	Wei WANG		  Sunday AM			   Thursday
PM

Regards

GP     name               from                 until
JP  Hiro Hotta          Sunday AM            Thursday PM
JP  Yuri Takamatsu      Sunday AM            Thursday PM
JP  Yoshiro Yoneya      Sunday PM            Thursday PM(~1700)

Regards,

--
Yoshiro YONEYA <yoshiro.yoneya at jprs.co.jp>