[ChineseGP] action items from Seoul meeting

HiroHOTTA hotta at jprs.co.jp
Thu May 21 15:34:28 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I hope this mail find you all had a safe trip to your home.
(and come back to your daily job - fortunately or unfortunately)

Now, let me apologize because I am about to shake your shoulders
again by reminding your action items.

At the end of the May 16 session, we agreed on our action items
that were expected to be pursued before Buenos Aires ICANN meeting.
They are listed at the end of this mail.

If you don't object, I can be the person who keep track of the
progress of each action item and share among us, as I did for the
Seoul meeting.
If you are OK, please send your output or your progress report to
  chineseGP at icann.org, japaneseGP at icann.org, koreanGP at icann.org,
Then, I will compile them and share a summary report among us
every Friday beginning from may 29.

Cheers!
Hiro

==== action item list from the Seoul meeting ====

Action-1.
   CGP and JGP will review the output of LGR-2 applied Yoneya's
   algorithm and give a formal comment or conclusion of output.
   (Wang Wei and Yoneya)

Action-2.
   Statistics of label application and delegation historically.
   (Dr. Yan and Yoneya)

Avtion-3.
   CGP will draft a question list and write CJK public letter for
   IP of ICANN by the end of this month and send to JGP and KGP
   for their feedback to see if we need to make it the CJK letter
   and bring it to ICANN53.
   (Wang Wei)

Action-4.
   Agreed terminology document by ICANN53.
   (Yoneya)

Action-5.
   Agreed algorithm document by ICANN53.
   (Yoneya)

Action-6.
   KGP drafts issue list and timeline by ICANN53.
   (KGP chair)

Action-7.
   CJK want 1 meeting before and after IP meeting (90 Min).
   (Hiro Hotta)