[ChineseGP] [Japanesegp] CJK meeting materials(20150515-16)

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Thu May 28 10:06:27 UTC 2015

Dear Minjee,

They are indeed very much appreciated and it is especially good to have such good pictures of the meeting.

Incidentally, my two trips to Korea in quick succession have motivated me to set up a joint Korean language and culture project between University College London and the School of Oriental & African Studies, with the tentative title of Bridge to Korea.

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon