[ChineseGP] status of action items as of 8 June 2015

HiroHOTTA hotta at jprs.co.jp
Mon Jun 8 16:10:38 UTC 2015

Dear members of CGP/JGP/KGP,

Below are the status of the action items 8 June 2015,
according to my understanding.
Please
- correct me if I'm wrong
- go in for the action items and report them back to the mailing list
  as soon as possible

Hiro

==== action item list from the Seoul meeting ====
              status as of 8 June 2015

Action-1.
>    CGP and JGP will review the output of LGR-2 applied Yoneya's
>    algorithm and give a formal comment or conclusion of output.
>    (Wang Wei and Yoneya)

  ==> on-going

    The algorithm was implemented independently by Wang Wei and
    Yoneya and they obtained the same result except one minor
    point.

    Detailed comments to the algorithm from CGP and JGP are
    under development.

Action-2.
>    Statistics of label application and delegation historically.
>    (Dr. Yan and Yoneya)

  ==> on-going

    Zhiwei Yan sent the statistics of historical registration data
    from some aspects.

    Yoneya hasn't reported about this yet.

Avtion-3.
>    CGP will draft a question list and write CJK public letter for
>    IP of ICANN by the end of this month and send to JGP and KGP
>    for their feedback to see if we need to make it the CJK letter
>    and bring it to ICANN53.
>    (Wang Wei)

  ==> on-going

Action-4.
>    Agreed terminology document by ICANN53.
>    (Yoneya)

  ==> on-going

Action-5.
>    Agreed algorithm document by ICANN53.
>    (Yoneya)

  ==> on-going

Action-6.
>    KGP drafts issue list and timeline by ICANN53.
>    (KGP chair)

  ==> on-going

Action-7.
>    CJK want 1 meeting before and after IP meeting (90 Min).
>    (Hiro Hotta)

  ==> on-gpoing

    Hiro Hotta sent out a question who will be in BA for what period.
      ==> some members replied but more responses are expected

    Hiro Hotta sent a request for meeting opportunities in BA to Sarmad.
     (a) 2 hours on PM Sunday      among CJK only

         K may not be able to attend this meeting.

     (b) 90 minutes on Monday      among CJK+IP  =>3:00-4:15pm confirmed
     (c) 90 minutes on AM Thursday among CJK+IP
     (d) 90 minutes on PM Thursday among CJK only

        Detailed Time of (a)(B)(D) haven't been answered by Sara, yet.
        (b)(c)(d) will be attended by CJK.

Action-8.
>    Be prepared for presentation in BA about CJK coordination effort.

  ==> on-going

    CJK agreed that Hiro would prepare the presentation and would
    present it in BA.

    Hiro is working on this.

===