[ChineseGP] CJK Integration Algorithm (was Re: [Japanesegp] status of action items as of 19 June 2015)

Yoshiro YONEYA yoshiro.yoneya at jprs.co.jp
Sat Jun 20 06:16:02 UTC 2015

Dear all,

> Action-5.
> >    Agreed algorithm document by ICANN53.
> >    (Yoneya)
>
>   ==>  Yoneya will come up with a small document in Buenos Aires
>        meeting.

Again, my apologies for delayed submission of modified CJK integration
algorithm.  Please find attached text (Word document).  Core algorithm is
unchanged except for WLE coordination at step 2.  Notation of algorithm
was changed by using XML schema.  I hope this changes made the algorithm
explanation clearer than before.  Your comments are very welcome.

Regards,

--
Yoshiro YONEYA <yoshiro.yoneya at jprs.co.jp>