[ChineseGP] Can I get a list of 2235 Simplified Hanzi chars (UCS code position and glyph)

KIM Kyongsok gimgs0 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 00:05:39 UTC 2015

Dear everybody:

I would like to modify my request as follows:

I would like to get
a list of 2235 Simplified Hanzi chars (UCS code position and glyph)
and corresponding Traditional Hanzi chars (UCS code position and glyph).

It can be shown in a table format as follows:

   Simp/UCS and glyph; Trad1/UCS and glyph, (Trad2/UCS and glyph, ...)

1. .....        .....
2235 ...    ....

For some simplified char, there can be more than one corresponding
traditional chars in general.

Thanks very much in advance.

KIM, K.

Re: Can I get a list of 2235 Simplified Hanzi chars (UCS code position
and glyph)

--
김 경석      KIM, Kyongsok