[ChineseGP] 答复: Can I get a list of 2235 Simplified Hanzi chars (UCS code position and glyph)

KIM Kyongsok gimgs0 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 07:15:44 UTC 2015

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 11:23 AM, 齐超 <qichao at cnnic.cn> wrote:

> Dear Mr. Kim,
>
>        You are right!   There are some errors in my origination "
> http://wenke.hep.edu.cn/gfhz/html/jhzzb6.asp ", like that :
>
>       泸:瀘
>
>     约:約
>
>      鹫:鷲
>
> I am very sorry.
>
> Next I will ask some professional for a canonical  table and make a list
> again.

Dear Mr. Qichao:

Thanks very much for your quick reply.

May I ask a little bit more about the list? (sorry ^ - ^)

Will it take somewhat long time (say, a few weeks, months, ...) to make a
list of simp-trad table?  Or can be it done in a few days or a week or
so...?

Based on CGP schedule, KLGP can proceed accordingly.

Thanks very much again.

Rgds,

KIM, K.