[ChineseGP] 答复: Can I get a list of 2235 Simplified Hanzi chars (UCS code position and glyph)

齐超 qichao at cnnic.cn
Fri Aug 14 08:50:20 UTC 2015

Dear  Mr. KIM,

    I am glad to hear from you.

    The C-LGR-1(2015.04.30) has  three sources :

1. General standard Chinese characters table (8105 chars, https://zh.wikipedia.org/zh-cn/%E9%80%9A%E7%94%A8%E8%A7%84%E8%8C%83%E6%B1%89%E5%AD%97%E8%A1%A8  )

2. International Ideograph CORE Set ( https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E5%9C%8B%E9%9A%9B%E8%A1%A8%E6%84%8F%E6%96%87%E5%AD%97%E6%A0%B8%E5%BF%83 )

IICore includes http://www.unicode.org/L2/L2010/10375-02n4153-files/IICORE.txt.

3. Code points that have been registered as a Chinese Domain in CGP.

    And General standard Chinese characters table(8105) is NOT dependent to Simplified Chinese Summary Table(2235).  So I think it is reasonable that the 19 simplified chars are NOT in General standard Chinese characters table .

Best Regards.

  QiChao via foxmail