[ChineseGP] 答复: 答复: 56 simplitional chars based on 4819 chars in K-LGR v0.3

王伟 wangwei at cnic.cn
Mon Aug 1 05:00:16 UTC 2016

Thank you for the detailed explanation.

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: KIM Kyongsok [mailto:gimgs0 at gmail.com]
发送时间: 2016年8月1日 11:17
收件人: 王伟 <wangwei at cnic.cn>
抄送: koreanGP at icann.org; chinesegp at icann.org; JapaneseGP at icann.org; KIM Kyongsok <gimgs0 at gmail.com>
主题: Re: 答复: [ChineseGP] 56 simplitional chars based on 4819 chars in K-LGR v0.3

Dear Mr. Wang Wei.

Thanks for your message.

On Sun, Jul 31, 2016 at 2:22 PM, 王伟 <wangwei at cnic.cn> wrote:
> Hi Prof. Kim
>
>         I am writing to ask that if the 56 simp-trad groups would be
> treated as variant by KGP, or NOT ?  (the simp-trad relationship is
> regarded as exchangeable variant in CDNC and CGP)

I will explain using an example:

CN want to have a variant group composed of (機 - trad, 机 - simp).

Korea would like to treat a simplified and a traditional char in a simp-trad group as INDEPENDENT (NOT as a variant) char.

In other words,

var. group (機, 机) : CN
===>
indep char: 機 and  : KR
indep char: 机.

>         Just want to make sure that from your perspective, what kind
> of disposition rule on these 56 simp chars you would prefer.

RE: disposition:
a) person1 wants to register x機y --> allocate this label to person1.
b) later, person2 want to register x机y --> allocate this label to person2.

I  hope it answers your question.

Thanks.

Rgds,

KIM, K.