[ChineseGP] CJK sessions at ICANN55

HiroHOTTA hotta at jprs.co.jp
Fri Jan 8 01:19:50 UTC 2016

Dear Zhiwei Yan

Thank you for your quick feedback.

> But I think we need to push the CJK cooperation in this year because we still have tough work to do.

Yes, I am completely with you on this point!!!

FYI, below I copy the schedule that I proposed to CJK GP Chairs.

================
(1) the situation of CJK coordination.

C-LGR-alpha : - proposed
              - waiting for KGP's elaborated comments on "how and in
                what points C-LGR-alpha is not acceptable to KGP"
              - will be updated through March CDNC meeting

J-LGR-alpha : - proposed and stable

K-LGR-alpha : - preliminary version was proposed
              - working on a version that is formally proposed to CGP
                and JGP

(2) proposed near-term time line (Hiro's proposal)

January

       (a) KGP to come up with a document/statement "how and in
           what points C-LGR-alpha is not acceptable"

February

       (b) CGP to come up with solutions by analyzing KGP's
           concerns clarified in (a)

       (c) KGP to come up with a proposal of K-LGR-alpha

       (d) CGP to analyze and make comments on K-LGR-alpha
           proposed in (c)

       (e) JGP to analyze and make comments on K-LGR-alpha
           proposed in (c)

late Feb to early March

       (f) CGP/JGP/KGP coordination meeting is held to share the
           status and to understand and discuss the issues
           raised in (a) - (e)
           during Marrakech ICANN meeting or in C/J/K local venue

March
       (g) CGP to come up with a proposal of C-LGR-alpha
           through consultation with CDNC

April
       (h) CGP/JGP/KGP to analyze and make comments on the
           combination of C-LGR-alpha, J-LGR-alpha, and
           K-LGR-alpha

Hiro