[ChineseGP] 答复: CJK sessions at ICANN55

王伟 wangwei at cnic.cn
Mon Jan 11 09:30:01 UTC 2016

Dear All

	I am very sorry that I will not be able to attend the next ICANN
meeting in Marrakech.
	But I will work with C team on CGP LGR and will update it in
January.

	IP reviewed the latest CGP LGR document and give us some feedback.
We will adjust the CGP LGR according to those comments.

	@Kenny, could you please make the presentation on behalf of CGP in
Marrakech?

Best Regards
Wang Wei

-----ÓʼþÔ­¼þ-----
·¢¼þÈË: chinesegp-bounces at icann.org [mailto:chinesegp-bounces at icann.org] ´ú
±í HiroHOTTA
·¢ËÍʱ¼ä: 2016Äê1ÔÂ8ÈÕ 7:14
ÊÕ¼þÈË: ChineseGP at icann.org; JapaneseGP at icann.org; KoreanGP at icann.org
Ö÷Ìâ: Re: [ChineseGP] CJK sessions at ICANN55

Dear CJK folks,

May I have the sense of the possibility to have a formal/informal CJK
meeting in Marrakech?

For that purpose, could you share whether you will a. attend ICANN
Marrakech b. not attend  Marrakech c. decide depending on wheher there will
be CJK coordination meeting
   in Marrakech
d. not yot known

Hiro

Forwarded by HiroHOTTA <hotta at jprs.co.jp>
 From:    Sarmad Hussain <sarmad.hussain at icann.org>
 To:      ¥Ø¡þ©` <wangwei at cnic.cn>,
          "hotta at jprs.co.jp" <hotta at jprs.co.jp>,
          "KIM Kyongsok (gimgs0 at gmail.com)" <gimgs0 at gmail.com>,
          Edmon Chung <edmon at registry.asia>
 Date:    Thu, 7 Jan 2016 17:35:05 +0000
 Subject: CJK sessions at ICANN55
----

Dear All,

We have been scheduling four CJK GP coordination sessions at recent ICANN
meetings, one each on afternoons of Sunday and Monday, and two on Thursday
morning, e.g. the following schedule is from Dublin meeting:

Sunday 1300-1400		Coordination Meeting between CJK GPs only
Monday 1530 - 1645		Coordination Meeting between CJK GPs and IP
Thursday 0800 ¥£C 0915		Coordination Meeting between CJK GPs and IP
Thursday 09:15-10:30		Coordination Meeting between CJK GPs only

We are now planning for sessions at ICANN55 in Morocco.  Would you like us
to schedule the same for this upcoming meeting? Else please suggest changes.

A response by early next week would be appreciated.

Regards,
Sarmad