[ChineseGP] 答复: [Koreangp] [Japanesegp] CJK sessions at ICANN55

Qin Lu csluqin at comp.polyu.edu.hk
Wed Jan 27 10:26:11 UTC 2016

Dear Wang Wei,
Thanks for the clarification. I also saw the email from Jiankang Yao on the CDNC meeting schedule. Since I have to teach on Monday evenings and Thursday mid-days this semester, I am afraid I cannot attend the next meeting.

Do let me know if there is technical follow ups I can help with.

Best regards,

Lu Qin