[ChineseGP] Draft of CGP LGR Proposal

王伟 wangwei at cnic.cn
Sun Jun 12 13:23:02 UTC 2016

Dear ALL

	Though CGP work is stuck in the coordination on 260 unacceptable variant code points raised by KGP, as requested by Sarmad and IP, I drafted a draft version of CGP LGR proposal based on the current progress as the attached document.

	The purpose of this document is to give an overview of the proposed LGR in the XML format and the rationale behind the design.
	It includes the discussions of script features together with the communities or language environments using it, the process and methodology generate the code point repertoire, code point variants and the WLE. It also indicates the issues need further coordination.

	Please kindly review it and give your valuable advice on it before we send it to IP formally.
	Thank you very much~

Best regards
WANG Wei