[ChineseGP] result of informal CJK meeting in Helsinki

HiroHOTTA hotta at jprs.co.jp
Mon Jun 27 14:53:19 UTC 2016

CGP, JGP, and KGP informally met in Helsinki today.

I'm reporting of the meeting on behalf of participants.

==
Date&Time      : 27 June, 2016  1600-1700 (Helsinki time)
Chairs present : Kenny(C), Hiro(J), Prof. Kim(K)

We talked about how we proceed to finalization of the
variants issues.

The main outcome was :
(1) CGP and KGP will independently try to reduce the
    contentious variants intensively
(2) CGP/JGP/KGP will have a f2f meeting to coordinate the
    variants definition utilizing the outcome of CGP and
    KGP from (1)
      - tentative meeting dates are from 30 Sept to 1 Oct,
      - venue TBD (either of Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo)
(3) We will ask ICANN for travel support for f2f meeting
    of (2)

Hiro