[ChineseGP] 答复: 答复: 56 simplitional chars based on 4819 chars in K-LGR v0.3

王伟 wangwei at cnic.cn
Tue Jun 28 07:10:06 UTC 2016

Thank you, Prof. Kim

I also find out that there are two variant groups:

simplitional char 21: (7CAE 粮) (7CE7 糧)

simplitional char  1: (788D 碍) (7919 礙)

NOT included in the original 260 unacceptable variant groups, in the document you sent out in March.

Are they the new unacceptable variants just raised up by K experts?

Regards

WANG Wei