[ChineseGP] CJK sessions at ICANN55

HiroHOTTA hotta at jprs.co.jp
Thu Mar 3 14:38:24 UTC 2016

Dear Sarmad, Alireza, CJK folks,

CJK will meet on Sunday 15:30-17:00 at Emeraude room.

There we will update each other about the situation
of each GP. And then we will decide whether and how
CJK will use the other 3 remaining slots on Monday
and Thursday.

We need a remote participation facility on Sunday.

By this time, the following participants are confirmed.
CGP on site : Chris Dillon
    remote  : Wang Wei, Kenny Huang, Declan MA, Jiankang YAO
JGP on site : Hiro Hotta, Yuri Takamatsu
    remote  : Yoshiro Yoneya
KGP on site : KIM Kyongsok

And we hope you (Sarmad and Alireza) can attend the meeting
as well.

Regards,
Hiro