[ChineseGP] Chinese LGR in HTML format, compressed

Asmus Freytag asmusf at ix.netcom.com
Fri Mar 4 23:56:05 UTC 2016

Dear Wang Wei,

as promised, here is an HTML version of the XML file you set us. This
version was machine generated from the file you sent (after I corrected
two small syntax issues). Please feel free to use it in your further
work. (If we get a new XML, we will regenerate this file, so there's no
need for you to edit it. However, I would be happy to receive
suggestions about the format of the presentation for the data.)

A./