[ChineseGP] [details] CJK Coordination Beijing meeting

HiroHOTTA hotta at jprs.co.jp
Wed Mar 9 23:21:33 UTC 2016

Dear CJK colleagues,

As a result of the Sunday 6 March meeting in Marrakech,
some details were confirmed

      date: 3/20 10:00-17:00 or 18:00
            3/21  9:00-17:00 or 18:00

      participants: (to be confirmed)
            CGP Wangwei, Declan Ma, Jiangkan Yao, Chris Dillon(remotely)
            JGP Hiro, Yoneya, Yuri, (Maemura; TBD)
            KGP Prof.Kim, KISA, Hanja professional

Venue and hotel information was already sent to each GP Chair
and some participants by YANG Lijuan on 26 February.

Hiro