[ChineseGP] material for CJK coordination discussion 13:45-15:00 (IST) today in room 1.10

HiroHOTTA hotta at jprs.co.jp
Fri Nov 4 06:22:54 UTC 2016

Dear CJK colleagues,

We have three items to be discussed in the meeting later today.

item1. Options to deal with unresolved conflicts (Edmon)
          <discussion especially with IP>

item2. Whether TLD application/evaluation process can be modified
       to allow labels with any combination of characters to be
       delegated and how to proceed such negotiation (JGP)
          <informal discussion especially with ICANN>

item3. Issues raised by IP
          <may be or may not be related to item1 and/or item2>

item4. AOB

Here I send you the material for item2.
It is the same document as we discussed in Taipei.

Regards,
Hiro