[ChineseGP] CJK meeting in Seoul on 11/13 14:30

HiroHOTTA hotta at jprs.co.jp
Sat Nov 12 11:57:53 UTC 2016

Dear Prof. Kim,

Thank you very much for your preparation.
Has it been confirmed that Edmon is not coming to Seoul?

As to the agenda item "Limiting the number of allocatable variant
labels (chaired by Mr. Hiro HOTTA)", general response from IP and
ICANN was not very promising. JGP must think about how we proceed.
I'd like to hear CGP and KGP's feeling how we should go, especially
whether CGP/JGP/KGP share the understanding of core of the potential
issue of variant inheritance and whether we should go together hand
in hand to seek the way.

Let us to have 20-30 minutes to discuss. The material for
discussion is the same one as used in Hyderabad on Nov.4 & 8.

Regards,
Hiro