[ChineseGP] =?gb2312?B?UkU6IFtDaGluZXNlR1BdUkU6IHF1ZXN0aW9uIGFib3V0IKmWIGFuZCDB4w==?=

csluqin at comp.polyu.edu.hk csluqin at comp.polyu.edu.hk
Thu Jun 8 05:47:38 UTC 2017

Dear Wang Wei,

Yes, I understand.  Even though U+3007 is a CJK symbol( not categorized as a
CJK ideograph),  it is used in real text to mean zero alongside of  Ò»¡¢
¶þ¡¢¡­.  Also by adding it as the simplified/lower-case of Áã,  we have a
tighter rule in its use compared to not including it. Since JGP already
imported it, it is good to include it as the simplified/lower-case of Áã.

Best regards,

Lu Qin