[ChineseGP] [Ext] Re: IDN Program interactions at ICANN 58

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Sat Mar 11 10:04:19 UTC 2017

Dear All,

Here is the updated meeting schedule for CJK meeting.  The schedule has the following updates:

Sun, 12 Mar.	1100-1215	MR17		CJK GPs Coordination Meeting [C]
Sun, 12 Mar.	1500-1615	Hall B4.6	CJK GPs Meeting with Integration Panel [C]
Sun, 12 Mar.	1630-1730	Hall B4.6	Japanese GP + IP meeting [C]

Regards,
Sarmad