[ChineseGP] 答复: Call for remote conference

王伟 wangwei at cnic.cn
Fri Mar 2 03:48:50 UTC 2018

Dear all

	Edmon, Naiwen, Jiankang, Linlin and I had the conference call today,
here is the summary of conclusion:

	1)To evaluate whether the 18 TGSCC characters and 42 imported JGP
characters could be removed, to make CGP a concise and compact union set of
CDNC and dotAsia.

	2) To generate a reduced repertoire and variant mappings table after
removing the above 60 characters, and provide necessary rationale of
possible removing TGSCC and JGP characters as footnote.

	3) To start a review process on the variant groups which have
different variant mapping relationships in CDNC and dotAsia. The review work
might be done by the CDNC & CGP joint meeting late April.

Regards,
Wei WANG