[ChineseGP] CGP/JGP/KGP meeting in Kobe

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana pitinan.koo at icann.org
Thu Mar 7 08:49:00 UTC 2019

Dear all,

Please accept my apologies for the mistake in the agenda shared earlier. Please find attached the updated agenda.
Kindly note that the room of the last session for CJK GPs is 306(KICC) (5 mins walk from Portopia.)

Sunday, 10 March
	09:00-10:15  CJK GPs Coordination Meeting  	@Rose Room (Portopia)
	10:30-12:00  CJK GPs Meeting(w/IP)         	@Rose Room (Portopia)
Thursday, 14 March