[ChineseGP] [Ext] Sept 27th CGP & CDNC joint meeting invitation

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Wed Sep 18 18:36:02 UTC 2019

Hi Wang Wei, All,

Thank you for the information and for your efforts.

We will set up the remote participation and share the details soon.

Regards,
Sarmad

From: 王伟 <wangwei at cnic.cn>
Date: Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at 8:07 PM
To: Sarmad Hussain <sarmad.hussain at icann.org>, Pitinan Kooarmornpatana <pitinan.koo at icann.org>, Jian-Chuan Zhang <jianchuan.zhang at icann.org>
Cc: "chinesegp at icann.org" <chinesegp at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] Sept 27th CGP & CDNC joint meeting invitation

Hi Sarmad and all

CDNC'2019 will be held on 26th-28th in Taiwan,all Chinese IDN ccTLD registries as well as some gTLD registries will attend this annual meeting.

We'd like to have the session of CGP&CDNC joint meeting on 27th/Friday morning 9:00-12:00.(UTC+8)

I'd like to invite Sarmad to bring up the updates of root LGR project. I will take the chance to introduce the latest feedback from IP and the new version of CGP proposal draft corresponding to it.

Everyone is welcome to participate in this meeting. We are pretty close to the final version of CGP proposal, hopefully, we can fix the few outstanding issues in the coming meeting.

@Sarmad and @Pitinan, could you please help setup the remote conference room for those can not attend in person?

Best Regards,
Wei WANG