[ChineseGP] CGP Proposal published for Public Comment !

王伟 wangwei at cnic.cn
Sat Feb 29 03:32:23 UTC 2020

Dear CGP members

The Chinese LGR proposal has been published for Public Comment.
https://www.icann.org/public-comments/lgr-proposal-chinese-script-2020-02-28-en

Based on the proposal draft 1.7 we shared in the January,IP helped correct some minor errors and published the above one for public comment.
Thank you all for the hard work and support in the past 5 years. Pleases review the doc at the URL and feel free to give your comments.

Much appreciation to Kenny and Edmon, the co-chair and the advisor, they keep working on the prosoal and join every CGP session in ICANN meetings. I would also give thanks to Sarmad, Pitinan and Jianchan from ICANN, who help conduct effective communications between IP and CGP.

Best,