[Comments-africa-dns-market-study-11mar17] Thank You to all Commentators

William Stucke William at stucke.co.za
Fri May 5 19:59:50 UTC 2017

Dear all,

On behalf of my team, I'd like to thank all those who have taken the trouble
to read our Draft Report in its entirety, and to submit comments through
this forum.

Without exception, the comments received to date have been mature, sensible
and constructive. As a Team, we welcome this outcome of a public
participation process, and will take all comments, corrections and
suggestions into account in developing our Final Report. These comments are
valuable in exposing our "blind spots" and in highlighting areas where we
may improve the report.

We look forward to finalising the Report and to producing a comprehensive
and valuable analysis of the status quo. As a Baseline Study, this is very
much the first step. Future studies will no doubt build on this, and learn
from our experience. The number of questions in the questionnaires can be
considerably reduced, and we have already implemented most of the features
required for the DNS Observatory.

We look forward not only to producing a valuable Final Report, but to
continuing the process in the future.

Kind regards,

William Stucke

SACF DNS Market Study Team Leader