[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Proposed Renewal of .org Registry Agreement

Fred Haislmaier fredh at odgllc.com
Thu Apr 25 12:15:29 UTC 2019

I might be missing something, but it appears that there is no index cap
on the registration fees for .org domains.

I find this disturbing because it could lead to excessive registration
increases.
For small non profits and other non commercial organization this could
be a make or break issue.

I think without a cap, if the rates go too high, you will ind that the
.org TLD is diminished and will fall out of relevance and use.

Regards,

Fred Haislmaier
Omnis Development Group