[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] price changes for internet domains like .org

Stuart Bradbury cataclyptic at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 07:07:10 UTC 2019

Dear sir/madam

I run several web-sites for my Honeybee and Allotment sites etc.

I can tell you that, if the price we pay is not controlled at a very low
level, both domains will be dropped and we will just use ip addresses.

This will be a sad loss of information to non-members, ie the rest of the
world.

My view is that annual fees are practically 'money for nothing' and the
current charge is hardly justifiable.

I hope you keep things as they are - or even make charges cheaper.

yours sincerely
S Bradbury