[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Potential Cost Increase

Tom McGough tmcgough at trentonnj.org
Thu Apr 25 13:59:57 UTC 2019

Gentlemen:

The City of Trenton uses a number of websites to provide information to residents and businesses as well as visitors
(we are a State Capital) concerning business, health, recreation, police and fire services.  Severe increases in the cost of websites
will greatly limit our use of them resulting in potential harm to the community.  Our residents and businesses and visitors depend
on timely information.

Thanks, Tom McGough