[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Price hike

Wesley Kirkland wesley at wesleyk.me
Sat Apr 27 12:15:43 UTC 2019

No price protection increase for lrgscy GTLDs should be needed. Increasing
the price of mkrg in conjunction with Verisigns .com price increase will
out price many of the pros of using the legacy GTLDs for individual use and
company use.

While I love the new GLTDs myself, many people still don't think that a
domain can exist if it's not a legacy GLTD. I know personally whenever I
give me email no one is familiar with the .me tld. So many if them are
bought for brand protection.

~Wesley Kirkland
865-362-9130
wesley at wesleyk.me