[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Fixed charge domain names Only!

Arc ie webconsultant.arc at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 05:36:43 UTC 2019

Hi ICANN

You must fix the price of the domain name register to a single digit maximum of $9.

Internet was suppose to be free and for all.

Increasing the setup and entry costs is not a way forward.

If you plan to do this, we will be forced to run sub registeries, eventually dooming the naming convention or not bothering with ICANN affiliated registeries. Yes your own existence depends on your decision.  We have had enough of your rising prices and middle men!

Get your act together and respond with the principles of free internet, and not just rise and shake your body like a sleeping ass!!!

We are against of raising any price or that 1-99999999!%  that you are ought to give to your .org or other registery companies.
Thanks
Abhinav
——
E&OE.
AutoCorrect Enabled.
Sometimes it automatically induces faults.

Thanks
Abhinav
——