[council] Thank you for the work effort on the .net criteria

Carlos Afonso ca at rits.org.br
Thu Aug 5 14:10:37 UTC 2004

We should all thank them for their dedicated work.

Sorry I could not stay in the conference call. Could not go through via
net2phone because of a probable change in my network settings, and my
direct call to the conference stopped working after about 20 minutes (I
could hear you but you could not hear me). I dialed again but the problem
remained. Did anyone else experience the same?

At least I managed to cast my yes vote to the proposal.

fraternal regards

--c.a.

At 10:18 05/08/2004, Bruce Tonkin wrote:

>Hello All,
>
>Now that the .net subcommittee has concluded its work, I would like to
>publicly thank the
>Members of the .net subcommittee:
>
>Philip Sheppard
>Marc Schneider
>Ross Rader
>Cary Karp
>Lucy Nichols
>Tony Holmes
>Thomas Roessler
>
>And the ICANN staff members involved:
>
>Tina Dam
>Kurt Pritz
>Paul Verhoef
>John Jeffrey
>Dan Halloran
>Glen de Saint Gery
>
>In particular I would like to thank Philip Sheppard for chairing the
>committee, and Tina Dam for carrying out most of the staff support.
>
>Thanks also to Philip for chairing the discussion during today's GNSO
>call.
>
>Regards,
>Bruce Tonkin

===
Carlos A. Afonso
diretor de planejamento e estratégia
Rede de Informações para o Terceiro Setor - Rits
Rua Guilhermina Guinle 272 - sexto andar
22270-060 Rio de Janeiro Brasil
telefone +55-21-2527-5494
telefax +55-21-2527-5460
rits at rits.org.br