[council] Drafting meeting

Bret Fausett bfausett at internet.law.pro
Sun Dec 4 04:02:59 UTC 2005

Adding two additional days to what already is shaping up as a long
meeting presents its own problems. It's very hard for me to be away from
work and family for more than a week. If I give Wellington a day to
travel there and a day to return, I'm left with only about five days on
the ground. Would love to be able to work within those constraints.

         Bret