[council] FW: the topic of new gTLDs and the role of gNSO Council

avri doria avri at acm.org
Wed Jul 27 12:51:12 UTC 2005

On 27 jul 2005, at 07.14, Marilyn Cade wrote:

> Such a history, in summary form, in chronological order, should
> provide a
> summary for us to start from.

I very much support this request.  As a newcomer, I am reading the
mountains of words, i.e. by-laws, contracts, etc., at the moment and it
is hard to form a clear view of what the exact implications of a
contradiction between consensus policy and contractual agreement are.
This seems to me to be an important legal issue that needs to be
understood and dealt with.

a.