[council] FW: the topic of new gTLDs and the role of gNSO Council

Ross Rader ross at tucows.com
Wed Jul 27 15:53:15 UTC 2005

This is a great primer Olof - thank you for putting it together so
quickly. I'm certain that this will be a central document in Council
discussions tomorrow and moving forward.

Thanks again,

- -rwr

On 27/07/2005 8:38 AM Olof Nordling noted that;
> Marilyn and all,
> Indeed, you are SO right - the thought of such a compilation emerged at a
> contact with Bruce on Monday, and here comes a first draft for your reading
> enjoyment, see attachment.
> Regards
> Olof

- --

                      -rwr

Contact info: http://www.blogware.com/profiles/ross
Skydasher: A great way to start your day
My weblog: http://www.byte.org