[council] Statement of interest - Ken Stubbs

Ken Stubbs kstubbs at afilias.info
Wed Feb 1 20:05:39 UTC 2006

I am a Director of, and member of the Executive committee of Afilias,
Limited. - an ICANN-contracted registry
I am also a member of the Policy Advisory Board of the DotMobi Ltd.
(operator of the ".mobi" registry).

I am an elected representative of the Registry Constituency to the GNSO
council  and
a member of the Nominating Committee

In my personal capacity, I have less than 5% of my net worth invested in
companies that are involved in ICANN-contracted registry services

Other than the entities listed above, I have no other current or
"executory" business or contractual relationships with any entity or
individuals
who currently have business before the GNSO or ICANN.

Ken Stubbs