[council] Re: Regarding issues report on IDNs from PAF

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sun Feb 5 21:44:52 UTC 2006

Hi,

I agree that it would be a useful objective for the GNSO Council to
coordinate the explanation of the political issues and the requirements.

I do, however, continue to think that this should not be done in
isolation by the council as it needs to take into account a larger
context.  I also do not believe that it should be done in a technical
vacuum, but should be done together with the technical experts, from
both the IAB, IETF and elsewhere.

thanks
a.