[council] Draft Charter for new Whois Working Group

Ross Rader ross at tucows.com
Wed Apr 11 20:51:15 UTC 2007

Per my earlier message, the proposed SOW is somewhat incongruent with
the motion we passed at Council. I agree that completely revisiting
the motion is probably not our best option, but we should at least
seek to ensure that the SOW is consistent with the motion, which I
don't believe is the case right now.