[council] Draft of a possible note to the CEO - updated

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Tue Dec 4 18:44:57 UTC 2007

Hi,

Well that is an open issue.  When I first started we were funded at
business level at least for trips longer then 6 hours (i think).

And as far as I can tell the rules have not changed
and I have persisted in insisting that all volunteers should travel
at the
same level as staff and the board.

So, I believe the letter is accurate.

- requesting that all council members receive support for
travel just as the nomcom appointees do.

- requesting that this level of travel be the same as that which
the  board and the the staff receive.

a.