[council] Re: Nominee fulfillment of selection criteria for Bruce Tonkin

Sophia B sophiabekele at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 22:19:42 UTC 2007

Dear Cary,

I will second for the second time Bruce's nomination, in that I support it
full heatedly.

I would suggest however, that it is only a professional approach, to have
an 'instantiated review" of his achievements, least that he is to be
presented to the Board and is to serve that larger Internet community;)

Kind regards,
Sophia