[council] Lisbon: Additional meetings

Liz Williams liz.williams at icann.org
Sat Mar 24 18:17:17 UTC 2007

Colleagues

Sorry for the duplicate mailing for some people.

We will be starting at 8:30am Sunday morning for the new TLDs work.
We will begin with the geographic and geopolitical reserved names
work and then continue through the program which includes IDN and
dispute resolution.

We will be running a parallel new TLDs session between 16H00 and
18H00 for the new TLDs group (it will be in the same room as today)
to complete the new TLDs work.

I will advise WHERE the PRO-WG will meet -- we will find a smaller
room and we will work out the logistics and meeting recording.

DON'T forget to put your watches forward tonight as daylight savings
time starts tonight.

Liz

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor