[council] IPC Proposed Revised IGO DRP

Rosette, Kristina krosette at cov.com
Fri Nov 30 15:04:36 UTC 2007

Thanks very much for the redline, Olof.

The IPC had focused only on the DRP, not the Rules.  I can only speak
personally, but I would like to see "reverse domain hijacking" retained
in the Rules.  An IGO is just as capable as engaging in RDH as any other
complainant, and a Panel should be free to make that determination.

I will raise the issue with the IPC membership, and will get back to the
list as soon as practicable.

Kristina