[council] Re: Draft Schedule for GNSO related meetings in LA

Greg Ruth greg_ruth at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 15:10:19 UTC 2007

Avri,
     I will be in transit most of the 27th (Saturday), so I would
prefer to hold off on voting until the regularly scheduled Council
meeting.  I agree with Philip that the Sat & Sun meetings have
traditionally been used to accomplish useful Council work, but not to
transact Council business.  Councilors have tended to schedule their
time and travel accordingly.

Greg